The most important decision you make for your online business is probably going to be choosing an e-commerce platform. An e-commerce platform elevates your business to its highest potential by offering services that allow you to sell your products and services online. It differentiates your brand by creating mobile, in-store, and web, social media experiences that are personalized, unique and compelling. It integrates all the business functions for you:
- Customer services
- Data management
- Content management etc.
A lot of e-commerce platforms have emerged on the online business and software technology solution scenario. Shopify, Wix Stores, BigCommerce, Volusions, Squarespace, Magento are on top of the list to name a few.
Since this is such a vital component that affects the growth and efficiency of your business, it’s always best to reach out to the leading e-commerce software: Shopify.
Before diving into its benefits it is first wise to check what factors need to be analyzed. The price (first and foremost since many online businesses are small scale), ease of use, features, support, design, and speed are all factors that need to be checked when considering to choose an e-commerce platform.
Shopify is one of the top emerging platforms that has taken the online business world by storm. It offers a suite of services to its thousands of online retailers.
1) One of the reasons why it has been such a huge success is because it offers a quick set up and is very easy to use. It includes SEO features and you can easily create products through its intuitive interface.
2) It provides dozens of elegant themes that require no coding. Just a click of the mouse will get you these free mobile-optimized layouts. To access more themes you need to make a purchase.
3) The platform offers top of the line support through email, Twitter, phone and live chat that are available 24/7. This is beside the help also being offered by online forums and detailed documentation by the other users.
4) Shopify has a huge marketplace app which provides thousands of functionality based offers to add to your site by just a few clicks. It has great add-ons.
5) Lastly, Shopify provides extra sales channels by offering you with hardware and software to sell in your brick and mortar store allowing you to integrate with marketplaces like Amazon and social sell.